Working Procedure

advice appropriate course and country.  the requirement of  universities we process.
• Language classes we are conducting language classes of Japanese and English language.
• Fee transfer is done only after the university accepts the student and student makes the No Objection Letter from Ministry of Education. The fee has to be transferred before the visa application.
• Visa application Lodgment For the visa Lodgment, besides academic certificates which need to be verified from the Ministry of education and passport copies other financial documents relationship certificates, property valuation and other necessary documents as per the Embassy requirement student needs to produce.
• Farewell: After student gets the visas, he is taken into our orientation class and given orientation and hence given information about how to go through the airport, what to carry and what not to carry.


Find Us On Facebook

News & Events